Success begins with understanding your industry and applying that knowledge strategically to set and attain goals. The internet is a convenient and powerful tool for the procurement of information, but information is not knowledge. The pursuit of this information can be overwhelming, time consuming, and ultimately result in little usable knowledge. Greylock Press strives to create products that analyze, synthesize, and repackage market intelligence - distilling the information and transforming it into knowledge that can be applied strategically to support your strategy and enable you to achieve prosperity.
The Pharma Development Digest is a monthly surveillance service that monitors activity in the pharmaceutical industry; tracking clinical trials and changes in the regulatory status of prescription drugs and medical devices in the United States, Europe, Canada, and Japan.
“Our ad sales team uses PDD for its comprehensive analysis of the drug industry and having everything in one place is awesome! The format is well-organized and easy to use. Whether tracking new drug approvals or analyzing a specific specialty/pipeline, we find it is one of the best time-saving tools we have purchased.” — C. Miller, The New England Journal of Medicine
- Published monthly
- Available for 13 therapeutic areas
- Following more than 400 companies
- Monitoring the development, clinical trial updates, and regulatory status of more than 1200 products
- Providing easy to understand descriptions of the products and their mechanism of action
- Rolling 3-year product history of the most important clinical trial and regulatory developments