Greylock will seek to ensure that any identifiable personal information it collects during the registration and purchasing processes will be adequate, relevant and not excessive for purposes of operating its websites or any of its services and it will be kept accurate and up-to-date based on the information provided.
How We Collect Information
Greylock collects information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through website technologies.
Information You Provide
The types of personal information that Greylock collects directly from you may include:
- Contact details, such as your name, title, email address, postal address and telephone number
- IP addresses
- Comments, feedback, posts and other content you submit to Greylock
- Communication preferences.
Use of Your Information
Greylock may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with information about products and services that you request from us
- To provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about or other communications containing information about new products and services if you have consented to receive this information
- For internal business and research purposes and to help enhance, evaluate and develop our website, products and services and to develop new products and services
- To notify you about changes or updates to our websites
- To notify you about changes or updates to our products and services if you have consented to receive this information;
- To respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns
- To administer our services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
- For any other purpose that we may notify you of from time to time, providing that we have sought your consent
Disclosure of Your Information
Greylock will not disclose your personal information to any third party except as follows:
- In order to comply with the law or requests by law enforcement agencies, to enforce our Terms and Conditions or to protect the rights, property or safety of our services, users or others
- In the event that all or substantially all of the business or assets of Greylock relating to this service are sold or otherwise assigned to another entity, personally identifiable information may be transferred to such entity. Greylock may disclose to carefully chosen third parties navigational and transactional information in the form of anonymous, aggregate usage statistics (including “page views” on this website and the products therein) and demographics but only in forms that do not reveal your identity or personal information
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) and shall seek your consent to use your data for such marketing purposes. If at any point you wish to access your personal information to (1) change your preferences, (2) review the accuracy, or (3) correct, supplement or modify your information, you may do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.